4.18.2009

Ephiphany

i just got done watching the latest Katt Williams stand-up comedy DVD, "It's Pimpin' Pimpin' " and it was hilarious as expected. The overwhelming message in this project is that "you have to be in line with your star player." Of course that "star player" is you. i received the message loud and clear considering the day that i had. My status post on my Facebook page is that i was "Having a ... day." i wasn't exactly sure what type of day it was. i was chillin at my sister's house while she is out of town getting a lot of much needed work done. You know, just having time to myself with myself for myself. i considered the time very well spent.

Then i came back home and watched the Katt Williams piece and another movie that was straight garbage. He had a lot of pertinent things to say. Things like, make sure that you are always happy and have a team lined up behind you to combat bullshit and laugh as much as possible and most importantly, make sure that you don't forget that one person, that "franchise player" in your life that you know will go to into battle with and for you. That is a true lesson for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment